Sign in to follow this  
Death

Feedback & Suggestions

I don't know where the settings sit currently relative to True Vanilla Rust, but most animals seem really difficult to kill.  I went on a hunting expedition with a double barrel shotgun and primitive shells and horses, deer, and boar were taking an average of 8 shots to take down.  There were two wolves also killed, however those were melee fights with a Salvaged Sword and felt about right.  Bears were avoided because of my experience with the first couple animals.  The one chicken I found died instantly to the first shot.

Animal population in general also felt a little sparse.  I spent about 2 Rust days hunting and only really found any animals at the end after sweeping about a third of the map, and that was a mixed group of about 6 and they were all chasing each other.

a remove tool would be super handy on this server if that is an option.   Also any way to increase heli spawn rate?  

We're vanilla, so a removal tool would be a no.

And heli spawns every 2-3 hours, any more might cause trouble for those who hide from the helicopter.

Server description recommendations.

� Server wipes every 2 weeks, with purge periods prior to wipe. 

� Looting/Stealing - All players are free to take anything from anywhere that can be accessed by no means of raiding. Looting sleepers and gaining access to bases by utilizing vulnerabilities is accepted. Purge days may change these rules.

Rules

Max teams of 3 during purge.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A message that shows up player-side the day before purge that says something like "Get ready for the Purge tomorrow!" and a message that shows up player-side during the purge that says something like "The Purge is now active! Raiding/PVP are fully on, have fun!"

Both when they log in. Should reduce confusion.

• Love 1

Hello, just wondering if there has been any discussion about the server going to duo instead of trio?  As a normal solo player with my weird times i play, i just felt that a duo would be more optimal.  Not to complain but it is hard to compete with a trio.  I also believe there are a few people who agree with that change.

Suggestions: Bounty system where players can place a bounty of X to be collected by a player that kills them.

When an heli is taken down, have a message show up in chat with the top 5 dps. Rewards will be some sweet braging rights. Perfect for the heli events.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2018 at 6:58 PM, BlackHawk said:

Server description recommendations.

� Server wipes every 2 weeks, with purge periods prior to wipe. 

� Looting/Stealing - All players are free to take anything from anywhere that can be accessed by no means of raiding. Looting sleepers and gaining access to bases by utilizing vulnerabilities is accepted. Purge days may change these rules.

Rules

Max teams of 3 during purge.

so purge days are the right to zerg up and raid  poor solos? well me as a soloplayer would annoy this really hard...

• Confused 1

Full PvP with offline raid protection, and 2x gather/harvest and stacks. With a revised vip and store purchases.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/21/2019 at 11:35 PM, Witch Doctor said:

Full PvP with offline raid protection, and 2x gather/harvest and stacks. With a revised vip and store purchases.

This... so much this

• Love 1

On 4/21/2019 at 8:35 PM, Witch Doctor said:

I agree this and feel it might be a bit beater at 1.5x the increased stack size at 2x.

• Like 1

If it's gonna go to full pvp, offline raid protection with the exception for twig. Maybe a cooldown timer of brand new building, so someone cant shoot out your base before you build it. But you can't leave a base twig all wipe then. 

Other idea for online raiding, make base pieces 2x strong during the wipe, but then back to normal strength during a purge. Or maybe even 4x when offline, 2x when online, and 1x during purge.

VIPs get a spawned in recycler they can place, but only one per wipe. No more mobile recycler, and this be the only VIP perk. No more airdrops.

Limit TC authorization to three people max.

• Like 1

Full PVP is ok for me, but no raid please.

or maybe we can try with only satchel and no c4/rocket