Banned: Junovay

• Staff

Time: 1:30am CST

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason: Server Harrassment

More Info: After numerous warnings and talks with @Junovay they continued to constantly accuse admins of being abusive and power hungry in server chat and discord, while also targeting the community. He was given the option to leave the community on his own accord and instead went to discord and said:

@everyone fuck this server, all the admins are abusive and power hungry

As multiple persons were involved you'll find individual commits from those who were targeted below.

Junovay would ask for teleports to be picked up, among other borderline-abuseofpower requests, and then accuse other admins of admin abuse when they didn't do it. He would then hold a grudge based on this and say at any given chance (mainly when admins were out of earshot) that the admins of RustEZ were abusive. We tried to talk with him and hear out exactly why he thought the admins were abusing their powers, and it came down to that he was just angered. We asked him not to, since it looks bad to new players if they hear the admins are abusive especially when there is no justified reason behind this. The slandering of the RustEZ admins continued, so we talked to him once more about his behavior. He was given the option of leaving the server of his own accord or being banned. He then said "fuck this server, all the admins are abusive and power hungry" into the Discord chat.

- ADDON: Also said that admins were just going to fly to the airdrops on RustEZ Casual during the mass airdrops despite no justification towards believing this to be an actual practice by the RustEZ Casual admins.

Manipulating other players and admins into believing server leaders that they were abusive and corrupted. Would continuously micromanage at admin events into exercising other events while they were going on. Would bring in personal issues or relationships between admins to convey that one admin was "rude" and "an asshole." Commented that a specific admin was being "lazy because they do not care anymore and want to get out of being an admin." Would come into voice chat with myself and other players to explain that an admin was abusing their power. He would continue accuse this admin of abuse even when directed otherwise. Would constantly yell at admins and call them profane names.

-Asked me if he could become an admin for pure, immediatly called a new player a "fucking retard for coming on his porch and said he was going to kill him if he didnt leave" 

-Accused Crispy and I of admin abuse two time in just as many days with his reasoning being that we spawn stuff in for our own use and to hurt others, yet if he wants one of us to spawn his stuff in then that is totally ok in his mind. 

-Told A Player to fuck off and die after blu shot him once with an arrow. 

-Tried to incite an arguement between admins by jumping into another discord channel after i told him explicity not to in order to rub in the fact that we stole Murf/Slushy/Tankies stuff on Casual. After he returned to our channel bragging about going up to their channel, I told him to read the room and and that he needed to leave the channel before he made things worse. He get angry at this. 

-Told me that he had a small server that he pays for that he can upgrade to a larger server and me and Unicron could come admin on his server and he would make it exactly like RustEZ but it would be better.

4 hours ago, ScootDog said:

-Tried to incite an arguement between admins by jumping into another discord channel after i told him explicity not to in order to rub in the fact that we stole Murf/Slushy/Tankies stuff on Casual. After he returned to our channel bragging about going up to their channel, I told him to read the room and and that he needed to leave the channel before he made things worse. He get angry at this.

I can confirm that Junovay was channel hopping to spread drama during this.  He went so far as to ask other uninvolved players to back his word against Scoot and Crispy.  However I also informed him that I was not going to take sides as I was not present and witnessed nothing myself.    I did advised him that if he believed what he was saying to prove it and suggested he submit a ticket for investigation.  The accusations he was throwing around were serious enough for me to consider that IF there was legitimate proof it could tarnish the RustEZ name and reputation.

On 2/8/18 he logged in to Pure, said hello to the server, and then started chain spawning Supply Signals during the last wipe event on Pure and throwing them endlessly after specifically being told not to because of how it affects the server and some players older machines.  I advised him that Death didn't want people to do it as the concern was brought up in Discord.  And he continued to do toss the Supply Signals anyhow.  While this was taken care of right before the wipe actually happened, I find this a significant disregard for the RustEZ community as a whole and piss poor behavior.

• Like 2
  • Love 2