Well Then...

Dirty Harry

So after a long week of silence and not touching a game I've slowly made my way back. Well sort of... I'm happy to be taking with the least amount of stress on my mind, but I feel I can't journey my happy ass back to the server for awhile longer. As much as I want to meet and scavenge with people all I want to do is build. I been on a local server I created just so I can get my building fix. Atleast I'm somewhat back but won't be fully back for a bit more time. Building is what I do and scavenging takes too long to just test my builds.  

Hope everything's going well on your end with the servers @Death

• Like 1
  • Love 4

We have a LAN server to test build and with Copy Paste you can move them directly from Fortify.  Building is fun, but eventually you might want someone to chat with.  Come home when you are ready.  I'm happy to give you a leg up with stone, wood and metal bits to get you going quickly.  We have a road house with public tools as well, so give you a quick leg up.  There is even a shooting range out back.  Look for Fyreskin's vending machine to find it.  It is not far from Pigeon-Mart which is a good value store to get things like rifle bodies.  I can give you an AK to get you going as well.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2017 at 7:23 PM, Mal_s said:

We have a LAN server to test build and with Copy Paste you can move them directly from Fortify.  Building is fun, but eventually you might want someone to chat with.  Come home when you are ready.  I'm happy to give you a leg up with stone, wood and metal bits to get you going quickly.  We have a road house with public tools as well, so give you a quick leg up.  There is even a shooting range out back.  Look for Fyreskin's vending machine to find it.  It is not far from Pigeon-Mart which is a good value store to get things like rifle bodies.  I can give you an AK to get you going as well.

Thanks. And I was on building for a short period of time but that was almost a week ago. I power up rust but quickly find myself turning my pc right back off. When I do show my face again full time I'll find you guys. Until then hope you guys are all having an enjoyable time.

• Like 2