July Events (Poll)

Death

July Events  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Which event would you like this month?

• Creative Building (Access admin spawn menu, no stability)
    • Heli & Tank wars (Drive helicopters and tanks to destroy buildings and other players)
    • Zombie Purge (Full raiding and killing as well as overwhelming zombie spawns)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/05/2018 at 03:59 AM

not a fan of pvp even for a wipe event. makes for bad feelings sometimes between players. i think having 3 zones would be nice. that way can participate in the one you like or all 3. have a teleport to each event.

Edited by Bones
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bones said:

not a fan of pvp even for a wipe event. makes for bad feelings sometimes between players. i think having 3 zones would be nice. that way can participate in the one you like or all 3. have a teleport to each event.

It's end of wipe. Losing items/everything is going to happen anyways. 

• Like 2

• Staff

I'm not a fan of PvP either, but I only make up 000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1% of the community which is why we're doing a poll. Vote for what you want and if it doesn't get selected you don't have to participate, we'll see you after the wipe :)

• Like 2

i've changed my vote to the admins tools. if the zombie's become pve. or theres something there to protect bases for people that will want to use their base till the last moment, then i'll happily swap my vote again. just don't fancy not being able to enjoy the zombie event, because my base has been raided and looted

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fantana said:

Guys/Gals - I love all of you and I understand why people don't want PvP (hence why we belong to the wonderful RustEZ)  

BUT I feel like people are missing the point that this is a WIPE DAY EVENT that will take place for a matter of HOURS, not days. 
It's not like some random people are going to join the server, grind till they get enough stuff, and then raid your base. Not happening. 

And it's not like the people you know on the server are going to suddenly turn into terrible people and just raid you and grief you- that's not why anyone's here...  
It's such a short timespan- there will be no time for anybody to seriously make a dent in anyone's bases. It would be a cool opportunity to team up and fight some zombies, and just because the protection of PvP is turned off, doesn't mean it's gonna be KOS... this is RustEZ people.  

Creative build would be fun too- but if your objection to Zombies is the fact that you will be vulnerable for a few hours... stop worrying and love the bomb! ❤️:)

yeah i wasn't too happy at first. but thought i'll give it a go. i've made another secret, hopefully hidden base. so if my place does fall. i've got somewhere else to hide lol

This morning there was Zombies, and explosions, and the ability to be creative too. (For my part that thing didn't work out for me, being creative, the command lines wouldn't let me do things.)
But those zombies that was brutal for my end! Wich was nice!

• Death locked this topic