Ban Appeal Slimy: for death

Dear death and pure players, I am sorry I made a racial slur in chat. I forgot about the rule and i know i was dumb, I will take full responsibility for my actions. I devoted a lot of time to PURE and I have friends who can vouch for that. I would like a last chance to make things right with the server. I will reread the rules and not do anything foolish for now on. I understand why you wouldn't unban for all the dumb things I have done. From: Slimy

• Sad 1

Slimy's base was entered by 2 players who were then confronted by myself. They took 4 Pookies which I removed from their inventory and returned. They admitted in voice chat that they took the Pookies from inside the house. Warnings issued for entering a home, entering boxes, and taking things in chat and formally. I do believe Slimy was questioning a comment made to him in voice by one of the people and did not intend for it to be a racial comment.

• Like 2