Scourge Halloween Build Contest

Aurora

contest-header.thumb.jpg.4e8994fe86003fcbbedf4b7b46325054.jpg

Scourge Halloween Build Contest

Get your haunt on! We're hosting a build contest for all players on the (US) Scourge server.
Build an original spooky or Halloween-themed place and win prizes for next wipe. 

RULES & Info:

• To enter, reply to this forum thread and include a screenshot of your build and provide the map grid location.
  • Builds must be submitted before midnight (EST) October 28.
  • Admins will view contest builds between Oct 29 and Oct 31.
  • Players must maintain the tool cupboard (TC) during the contest to ensure no decay prior to midnight (EST) on October 31.   

PRIZES:

Winner will be chosen by admin voting and prizes handed out to players for November wipe.

1st place:   $10 RustEZ store credit
2nd place: $5 RustEZ store credit
3rd place:    5 supply signals

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Some good news for all the Halloween enthusiasts on Scourge:

~ We will extend night time hours for the last few days in October to enjoy the lighting, fog and Halloween stuff.
~ I'm working on an event that will include group tours of these amazing builds. I hope to set specific times for this on the 29 & 30.

Please post your screenshot and map location in this thread. Don't worry about posting details before your build is done. Everyone has until midnight (EST) October 28 to finish working on it.

• Love 1

It's REDLINER here, this is my entry to the contest. I'm located at E19 cords are x-1241 z-888. Come check me out. My I'll be doing tours Sunday and Monday as those are my days off. So judges please come by when I can have my base fully functional for you guys to see. I'll post a screenshot of my base tonight as I'm posting this on my phone. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Alright, I'm towards the middle left side of L14. X: -332, Z: -181

I'd also like a head's up so I can fire up the foggers and fires and such (and unlock the door) before being judged mercilessly. 

She ain't much to look at it, but like a good burrito.... it's what on the inside that counts.

Image3.jpg

Edited by rem437
  • Love 1

I've finally finished~ I had some issues with candles and graveyard fencing disappearing overnight, so hopefully nothing else from my build will randomly disappear before judging. Main doors will be unlocked on October 29th for all to visit and explore until wipe~ Random times (like during the tour) full fog and lights will be in effect^^ Happy building and good luck everyone!! ❤️

I83W5Zum.jpg

Some Exterior photos: (If you can't wait until the 29th to come visit, go here to see some photos of the inside: https://imgur.com/a/imXem3V )
7towMc0.jpglPd8uVZ.jpgFBNRaXU.jpg

Edited by mogudrop
  • Love 2

Hi all admins and Halloween builders. My funhouse is located at F9, grid loc. x-1150 y 632. It's a maze style w/ multiple routes to the center of the building which has vending machine for prizes. There are many false doors, holes in the floor for peeps to fall outside or drop a lvl or 2.

B1CBB2186DF0D9D6D331D54003E89E2CC94FD2E9

Edited by Vonblood
  • Love 2

image.thumb.png.95be5e1c78ad698f51c2297fa143cd5c.pngNight Picture o15 

Rules: NO LIGHTS , As at the end will be provided, No weapons in case of Heli, Last rule Have Fun Muhahahhah. Must have Someone like me or theo who has Acess turn on fog and strobe lights, PLEASE LET US KNOW!!!!! If these things need to be turned on.

• Love 1

Thanks everyone! We will help players with tours of the contest builds for the next two days (Mon & Tues) 9-12 PM EST. Outside these hours, you can tag an admin in-game to help people get to your contest build. Enjoy the extra night time hours for lighting, fog and spooky tours!

Oh my gurd I won 😃. Thanks everyone who built haunted places it was so fun seeing everyone's builds. I'm glad everyone loved my place, It was a design I had planned since the recent wipe. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. For anyone who missed it, I recorded a walk through and I'll be posting it soon to the forums or discord as soon as I get my account situation figured out.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...