Remove ItsMudd

Blank_CD

TLDR; Toxic, provoking, and all around general douche bag, who contributes nothing but animosity amongst the community.

I can't speak for others, but only my direct interactions with "ItsMudd". Two instances of stolen loot in the last two days.

Incident 1 - Launch site, locked crate. I begin hacking the crate, wait for the timer, to which "ItsMudd" runs up, and states "ROBBED BITCH, HOW DOES IT FEEL" as he takes several of the items from the crate. He remains to talk additional trash. I didn't say a word, and acted like I didnt have a mic.

Incident 2 -  Heli Take Down - I admit, he did contribute, however as I approached the wreckage, he begins to dictate that to me that "I didn't do very much blah blah blah", he continues to talk trash, while taking everything, and states that "HAHA I GOT AN M249, and you don't LOLOLOLOL how does feel"

Also - He did not do this to me, but I heard/seen part of it - during the balloon race, he got in someone elses balloon, and during the race, removed the fuel from the balloon, causing the contestant to basically drop out of the race.

Bottom line, I could care less about the gear, items or whatever. This dude is toxic, and needs to be removed from the server.

• Like 5

Although I usually keep to myself....I will also add my name to this list.  He is will be a cancer to this community if he continues to play the way he does.  He just recently griefed me while i took down brad (took grenades from one of the crates then started talking in chat "how do you like being robbed" or "what are you going to do now that i robbed you"...then proceeded to throw those grenades at me).  Now I know what he took is nothing, but the act afterwards is the more actionable offense (and done to more than just myself from chat).  If this was his first time I wouldn't be typing this, but this is a repeated offense and will continue unless action is taken. 

• Like 4

I had a similar encounter with him, stealing scrap from barrels I was breaking.  I just blew it off and wouldn't be typing this either if it wasn't for hearing similar things from others on the server.  Admin was notified via discord, so I'm guessing it is what it is at this point.  Just seems like he wants to create problems.  Keyboard Ninja.  

• Like 3

I'll add my experience to this; i actually checked into the forums hoping he had been banned already. My run in with him was last week.

I have a shop with lennyz that is right beside Mudd's heli tower, O8-O9; we built there first then his tower appeared soon after. After Mudd and his base mates bring down the heli, lennyz and I run outside our shop to fly a balloon that is sitting between our shop and the heli wreckage. I begin repairing it and Mudd leaves the heli wreckage and runs over to us. He says "are you repairing this balloon?" I replied "Yes, is it yours?".  He said, "NO but i want it now". I said, "Well you can't have it, we just now claimed it." So he pulls his salvaged pickaxe out and begins damaging what I've already repaired. So then i look up to put fuel into it so we can get away from them; but when i look up, he runs back into the doorway and looks up like he's trying to see if fuel is in there; i suspect he was going to try to steal it. I ask him to back off and leave us alone. So he starts cursing me saying things like "why do you care so much about a f**king balloon, it's just a god-d**ned game!" I respond and say "yea it is a game" and then i stand in the doorway so he cant get in or look into the fuel container. He walks away just a few feet, we repair it and put fuel in and start to rise into the air. He runs back under us and says "Enjoy your balloon!" So I say, "Thanks we will". Then he says "F**k You!"

So about 30 minutes later, we land our balloon back at base and lennyz logs off. I stay on to craft things to refill our vending machines. Mudd was running his mouth to someone else in chat and he typed "their" instead of "there". So i typed "*there" which i admit was stupid to do but i was still a little upset over what just happened before. So Mudd types "F**k You!" and comes over to the shop and starts yelling at me from outside the walls; he is cursing me and saying things like our items are too expensive and why would he pay such and such scrap for things he can get free in a loot barrel. I ask him to leave and he wont so this is when i asked Ramen to intervene. I explain the situation to Ramen and then he asks Mudd to leave and stop harassing. Mudd of course argues with Ramen, starts complaining about our prices and keeps running his mouth; he also says this is Rust and i shouldnt be crying over being cursed at. I told him this is Rustez PVE and we dont treat each other like that. Ramen eventually tells him to leave and he does reluctantly. I thank Ramen and he teleports away but just a few minutes later Mudd returns and i hear him tell his friends that he is thirsty and needs a drink. We have a box for freebies and a water catcher that is also free to everyone. i hear him drinking from our water catcher and taking much more than what is needed; i'm sure he intended to drain it completely dry. When this happens i tell Ramen what is going on and he said he was aware; i'm sure he was spectating Mudd. I run back outside and tell him to stop draining the water catcher; he argues with me saying he was thirsty and it will auto refill. i say, yes i know that but you are taking much more than what you need just to drain it on purpose. He ran off again when he saw that Ramen was monitoring him. i had to unshare the water catcher and freebies box because i felt he would do something after i logged off. Ramen eventually came back to my base and asked if i was ok and to let him and other admins know if Mudd kept harassing me. I thanked him for supporting me.

The next day i was being shot at while outside my shop and the fire came from Mudd's heli tower. I ran to the road to loot barrels and he followed me over there and kept saying "Von, where are you? Von I cant find you, where you at?" while he shot at me. I ignored him and he eventually ran off.

I have to give major props to Ramen, he kept his cool and helped me out but this is not an isolated event obviously. Mudd is cancer to Rustez servers and i vote him to be banned.

• Like 3

• Death locked this topic