Knocking on Death's Door - Friday 2/15 Event @ 8pm EST

Dresden

Hi Everyone,

I know people have been getting a little antsy to get started on some events now that we're in the swing of things for this wipe and we would like to provide a little entertainment in the form of a game that was definitely a fan favorite from the previous wipe...

KNOCKING ON DEATH'S DOOR!NA4o2gA.png

This time around it will be 12 players competing for the top 3 spots and the goodies rewarded for making it that far.

The Rules:

The rules for the event are simple...

1. The first 12 people to come into the event using the /event command and successfully grab a seat will be able to play that day. 
  2. Once all of the seats have been filled we will start the game. 
  3. During the game we will go in order and have players select a number 1-50 (that remains, of course) until everyone has been "knocked out" except for the final player.
  4. You are "knocked out" when the door behind you opens when another player or yourself picks your door lever.
  5. There will be up to 3 rounds of play with 12 people each (depending on total people participating).
  6. Players who win a round and win a $5 store credit cannot play another round.

Prizes:

1. 1st Place - $5 store credit to RustEZ.com
  2. 2nd Place - 5 Supply Signals
  3. 3rd Place - 2 Supply Signals

Good luck and I look forward to seeing who will remain tomorrow night!  Please feel free to ask any questions in the forums or when you see me online on Scourge and I will do my best to answer them all.

Thanks guys!

• Like 1