Suggestion for rule clarification

WildMan

Dear someone that makes the rules,

I've played on this server for around 4 days now and everytime you see one of these naked's just sleeping you just get in their inventory out of pure curciosity (I'm not the only one doing this). Today after i found a body with a whole bunch of stuff on him and put in in chat how i found it weird for him laying there with all that loot. Then i was told by a Admin and a Player that you weren't allowed to check body's. I found it weird because i haven't seen a rule saying this and i told them this. After telling them a endless discussion started between me, a player that also didn't know about this rule, and about 3 admins. The admins told us the rule "You aren't allowed to loot anything, that also counts for body's. But how is LOOTING the same as just looking. Then i was told by them 'We can't see if someone took anything only if someone looked into their inventory. Me being a pretty new rust player never being a admin before, didn't know that's all they could see and i get how you're not allowed to look in their inventory now. But i just want to suggest instead of saying LOOTING making it Looting/Cheking inventories, just to avoid confusion. I wasn't trying to get anyone angry or irritated but i think that did happen though, because one of the admins actually came to me to basically tell me to stop even thought it was just a discussion that didn't harm anyone in any way. By that same admin i was told that sometimes the rules of not checking body's is being posted in chat but i myself haven't seen this.

Just to be short this is what i'm suggesting:

Clarify Looting body rule to avoid people opening inventories out of confusion

Make it easier to find the rules instead of putting the rules in chat every now and then. (I couldn't find the list of rules and the admins didn't give me this after asking them either)

Hope no one is still angry because this was not my intention.

Regards,

WildMan

If it isn't yours, why are you even touching it?   While it is not exactly against the rules to look, it still leaves your fingerprints all over the player's body thus causing you to be one of the suspects if something does go missing.  It is like being caught at the scene of the crime even if you are not the one who committed the crime.

• Like 1

Daar Beronica please read carefully:

"everytime you see one of these naked's just sleeping you just get in their inventory out of pure curciosity (I'm not the only one doing this)" -line 3

"Then i was told by them 'We can't see if someone took anything only if someone looked into their inventory. Me being a pretty new rust player never being a admin before, didn't know that's all they could see and i get how you're not allowed to look in their inventory now." - Line 16

Edited by WildMan