Mini Copter VIP Perk

Meemzy

Hey everyone! I was talking to Crystallovell26 today and she had a suggestion about the mini copters, especially since only 15 can spawn at a time.

The suggestion was, if there is a way, to have VIPs be able to spawn in mini copters. BUT there is a caviate to it. They can only have 1 entity in at a time and only the person spawning it or people in the group can drive it. Once they crash it, another can be spawned. And if people with VIP don't want the copter, they could give it off to another player, similar to the pump jacks.

The reason being is that some people have been hoarding copters in their bases, such as there have been a few instances of people having 4-5 copters in their base where there's only 1 person in it. This would potentially allow people to be able to experience the mini copter without having people hoarding them when they spawn in. I'm not sure how this would interfere with the "15 per map" spawn though.

Anyways, just a suggestion if possible to help people enjoy the fun of the mini copter for those of us on PvE servers. Thanks for listening.

• Staff

well nice idea and good suggest, indeed. but i have some concerns about it . the minicopters are causing many issues at the moment, like damaged playerbuildings, raid attempts on pure and so on .

well i´d agree this could be an vip only perk, ONCE A DAY redeemable. but its not my descision. so i just wanted to give admin´s worrys a voice ;)

and about players hoarding them, we cant do much about it just ask people to keep just one (or 2 on bigger teams)

• Staff

The max population is currently set to 45 total and will be increased once the performance impact is measured. Spawning beyond the maximum population will cause the overflow to sterilize during restarts (overpopulation equates to random copters being purged.)

I was asked to type the suggestion out for them so I'll definitely pass the info along. I do agree that the damage to player buildings, even on a PvE setting, is problematic. However, didn't know that the population was set to 45 so that makes a little more sense. Thanks for the inputs guys, I really appreciate and I'm sure she will too!

• Like 1