US Scourge Decay Rates

Warlord Ubba

@Aurora@Death@J_Sno

DISCLAIMER: This does not confirm if there is an exponential rate at which things decay. In other words, this is only how very few objects interact with tool cupboard.

Notes:
-The floor costs are approximately (1/2) the costs of all other structures. This is not precisely a .5 multiplier because it takes 2 floors to decay 1 high quality, which is actually .25 multiplier.
-The 0.5 HQM cost for floor was evaluated only on the condition I put 2 floors down. This doesn't show if 5 floors = 2HQM or not.
-I don't have a photo of the twig foundation, I forgot to do that but I did in fact place one down and check.

Findings
Foundation costs
Twig:            3
Wood:        10
Stone:        15
Metal:        10
High Qual:   2

Wall Costs
Twig:            3
Wood:        10
Stone:        15
Metal:        10
High Qual:   2

Floor Costs
Twig:            2
Wood:          5
Stone:          8
Metal:          5
High Qual: 0.5

https://imgur.com/a/0QczdhQ

• Love 1

Aha thank you for taking time to look into it - this would explain why my base decays so much faster when I upgraded from twig to metal. From my standpoint as a PvE player who plays the mode just to build, it really sucks to want to build something big and amazing, only to discover that the costs to upkeep it when upgraded is astronomically unfeasible - so this only leaves the possibility of very modestly sized upgraded homes. Perhaps the decay rate for each should be reversed:

Twig:            10 (or 15)
Wood:        15
Stone:        10
Metal:        3 (or 5?)

This makes much more sense from a real-life point of view imo

• 2 weeks later...

I actually think first TC decay rate should be very low near 0. The more TCs you have each additional should have an exponential growth. I.E. First TC is set to 1, Second TC set to 1.5 and third TC set to 2.... etc. I think that would help Scourge since there seems to be a good number of buildings around.