Ban: US Pure Molly.Speers

Offender:   Molly.Speers   (steam) (BattleMetrics)
Server: US Pure
Time: 7:00PM EST
Length: Permanent
Reason:  Sent harassing messages to a player. Was toxic during a server event and had to be taken aside to be spoken to. Player has been brought into conference 3 times about his toxic behavior towards players on multiple servers. last talk today. Disrespecting admins.
Proof: Multiple forms of proof.granny12.pnggranny2.png

• Sad 2

[13/04/2019, 17:25]
molly.speers:
    you coming back?
    im guarding you from animals

[13/04/2019, 17:37]
ddwilson:
    Im I dead or alive?

molly.speers:
    alive

ddwilson:
    On ground or in air?

molly.speers:
    ground

sitting for over 15 mins guarding a player I barely know from animals after they d/c, 

Having played with  molly  for over 2 wipes  and lived with him and built a base together . i  find your finding very  harsh .. someone who  always helps others and has a laugh  with you  help teach others things i find it hard  that you think he is toxic considering i have met  people who are 100 times more toxic admins included. 

• Love 1

Hello, 

I have played multiple wipes with Molly on several of the EU servers and he has been nothing but nice and caring. He gave me visitor codes to his base, helped me take out heli and supply me with guns. After we downed it we would ALWAYS share the loot equally to all of those who were there to help. This was the case not only with Heli but with cargo, mili tunnels, oil rig, train yard and all of the monuments with loot. I actually had a hard time building my castle alone on one server because he was offering me so much help with stone from the quarries. Not only was he nice to me but we were in a group of 6-8 people and everyone around enjoyed his company. I have never heard of any complaint about him from anyone and the screenshot images of "proof"?... is that a joke or not? That is not proof at all and actually supports what we are all saying, that he's a good guy. 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, molly.speers said:

I don't know enough to really say anything about your bans and such, but a word of advice among these servers is to leave the toxic rust to the toxic communities. To some extent I think admins should know that stuff seeps over and moves around from time to time. Whether you come back or not just keep in mind some communities aren't going to tolerate it. When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

• Confused 1
hello ubba, not sure if we have played togeather before, I would just like to ask about the part saying some communities aren't going to tolerate it, tolerate what exactly? the only proof of my toxicity is me saying sorry, for something going on around me, didn't feel sorry for anything, but felt an apology could make somebody else feel better? banloren made a good point, that only proves what a kind hearted person I am

• Love 1

I dont know molly that much but i know enought that he is not toxic, when we kill heli together with molly he lets me look at it and take what i want c4,rockets,m249 anything that i WANT so i dont know how he might be greedy he is really nice person and i think that he is not that bad to get banned

-Richard

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello,

I playing 4-5 wipes with Molly on the EU-PVE, he helped me with Tony during my first for an integration into the community, despite my English :D.

He has always been courteous and friendly, sharing loots on all rads, building helico towers together. 

Certain screens we see the offensive character of molly, but it is not really his true nature, may have been pushed to its limits.

Again it would be possible to pass off this bad passage and give it a last chance. 

Thank you in advance for your indulgence. 

Still sorry for my english which is not very understandable sometimes: D: D.

Machinehead
  • Love 1

From my recollection of playing with Molly he was nothing but helpful, he was first to respond in chat when new players needed help, I've seen him literally travel the full length of the map to help new players just starting out on Rust. We had like 6 People on the team during the 1 wipe i played with him and he was the most active. nothing but good things to say about this player :) 

• Love 1

I have been playing with Molly for a few wipes now on different servers (including EU Survival, EU Scourge and EU Pure). He has always been helpful and nice to anyone on the server. I really can't say anything bad about him.

I even added him as Steam-friend, which I wouldn't have done, if he wouldn't have been nice all the time.

Just my 5 cents.

• Love 1

I have been a team mate of molly on the eu servers since i started on rustez. i discussed these events everytime they happened on the us server.

From my point of view accusations without proof because none has been posted here is pure bull****. 

As for molly he will continue to be a valuable trusted team mate of mine.

With whats happened i for 1 will never join the us servers and will actively avoid servers the above admins are on.

My faith in rustez has taken a huge hit.

What happens next is upto you guys.

• Love 2
  • Staff

a team is more then 2 guys farming and one using the stuff.

my personal experience with molly.speers is an other. when i died in military tunnels he looted my body . when i came back i had only his crap on my body. boots swapped with burlap, etc etc . i told him i dont like that . he swapped his used guns and i had to ask for every specific item to get it back . if i didnt ask he kept it.and if we were sucessful he was the first one on the lootboxes sweeping them and leaving the crap for us to pick it up. well, i would have apreciated at least a look in there before.

he stoped with my stuff but then he took stuff from my teammate. dickmoove.

we acessed him to our base he didnt farmed a single node of sulfur but took loads of c4 . i was farming hours and hours to get this much c4. then he tried to legitimize his actions by "i gave you this, i gave you that" i didnt asked for the stuff(yes molly, you gave me a wb3 and some scrap, BUT its a difference if you quit the server or give it to me whilst playing the wipe)

after the c4 vanished he lost all his trust i offered him. molly is a USER not a FARMER. "i dont have a single bp" well, take a syringe research it(enough scrap was all time present) . easy . all excuses . i was really pissed of him  3 wipes ago when i came online one day and an admin told me : what have you done to hawk and dudex? i never spoke a single word to you guys - i did nothing to you -  and i didnt talked about molly.speers.

i shared my experience with him to other players. true.  i was tired of farming a whole wipe stuff and molly joining near end of wipe the team and using it in 1 day. well my consequence was, i dont team up with him again.

and his behavour might encouraged some players to leave and stop playing EZ-servers. my promotion to admin and the tons of tons of nice and not selfish players were my only motivation to keep on playing. i was seriously pissed .

i wasnt looking for a ban of molly , i was looking for him to change his behaviour . and 10 players wich teamed with him(scroll up to see the names) doesnt make good the (maybe dozens?) players he used. i am giving them a voice here now. 99% are hesitating to comment here. like i did the first 2 days .

this is my personal view on him,  since i am admin on eu pure, he barely played on there (i question myself: how comes?) maybe because  i know his strategy of using and legitimizing afterwards.

ALL my experiences  with him was made as a non - vip player , not an adminthen i became admin and he tried to use me again tp me there gimme minicopter etc etc . i ended kicking him from my steam friends and blocking all other requests of him. i was tired of getting used .

pardon the  typing mistakes and the sloppy gramar. i am german

• Sad 1

I have seen this behavior on US Survival, shows up late in the wipe and wants everything handed to them. I am more generous late in the wipe, but I only help a player once. I will not continuously feed them, only generally new players. But Molly seems to be one of those players that doesn't want to farm, only do the high value activities without playing the survival and farming aspect of the game. Should try Real FPS games instead if that's the style of player.

And another note, having 100 players give a good word doesn't erase the bad deeds a person does. Like are we going to get a bunch of people to defend a murderer because they exhibit good behavior other than the fact they killed somebody?

Also from reading all the ban appeals, I would serve a month or 2 of of the ban to let it cool off and work on fixing the behavior instead of denying it if I was you.

ok, so as fly said, me him and chivas were in mili tunnels as a team.. what happens when a team mate dies with no revive? you collect their items, and return them to their base, we were sharing a base, so I collected items to be returned, fly had all bp`s for a few wipes, I didn't need to bp meds, as there was a full box of meds, so why "waste" scrap as all team agreed. this also happened after fly was made admin. I went on oil rig with 1 player I knew and 1 of their friends. when the 1st friend died, he asked for his lr-300 returning. I found the gun, and after the other person I was with died, I made a swim back to the shore with all the main items I could to give back to the team, when fly teleported to us, then again accused me of stealing, the player got his lr - 300 back, and I actually lost items even tho I was the only one who didn't die, and have stayed off eu pure as fly has made me cry 3 times already, saying nasty things to me, and embarrassing me in front of others. chivas as well as a few others are scared to comment here, as the will also "be on thin ice" if they dare say something against the admin, atleast 10 ppl have all said this, living in fear. also, some of the ppl who have commented, have had to sign up to the ez website just to leave a comment, so this is quite a lot of effort, 10/20 more havnt signed up, coz don't want ez having their details.. or page would have lots more comments by now, of ppl who I have played with. some of the ppl who have commented I have only played with for an hour or 2, some for months, only fly has a bad thing to say, and this is where it all started, the ban is from being toxic at the event I won, but got restarted as admin knew the wanted me out, so why give me $10 store cred? still waiting for proof of toxicness? as time is going on now, I feel my attitude may get a bit worse,, why not? not got much to loose now, only took 5 mins to find another server, so ez would be forgotten after a 2 month ban?

btw, anonim... not sure what you have given me? I usually join survival early wipe, what have you given me? anybody with a negative opinion, please share it, I have seen anonoms name in chat a few times, but not sure we have spoken much? if I needed anything, tony was always there, btw he has had

and for over 1 month fly asked me to donate my vip drop... so I did...I loaded in to eu pure, every day, living out of 1x1 in his compound, threw my drop, put it in a box, then went to server I was playing on. all this time loading in and out for nothing for me, only to be nice to others

• Confused 1

It was a while back, maybe December. As I said. I only help people once, so I wouldn't of helped you another wipe.. pretty sure you built a small base by launchsite and needed C4 and the likes, as well I had a heli tower and you wanted the admins to spawn some helis in. I probably gave you a dozen or so C4. You were saying you were playing on other RustEZ servers and at the time US survival was the only server I ever played Rust on. You wanted to team, but I am a solo player. I only played around a little bit with you and made sure I had locks on everything. Gave you a ride in may car from launchsite to Junkyard to show you my helitower.

The comment tribrats mentionned "Was toxic during a server event and had to be taken aside to be spoken to." Tribrats even explained that it's more than one incident

And also you mention in the screenshots that you want to voicechat. It's hard to take a screenshot of voicechat if you're toxic there. Unless someone is recording 100% of the time to anticipate toxicity. so it would be hard for them to provide proof.

I have been to many events that people mic spam, and I want to leave events before they are over because of this. So I appreciate if people get banned for this, it's actually in the RustEZ rules, no Mic spam, or toxicity.

• Death locked this topic