Bradley APC Indicator

Simuuun

I'm wondering if it's possible to implement an indicator showing if the APC is alive near the other indicators of other events (that is present on Survival and Scourge) it would be helpful as not all people are vocal about killing him and would save the trouble of having to go check to see if it has respawned.

• Like 2

If you live near it, there is a large chance you can hear the C4 go off, then you time 1 hour from that.

I am actually against this indicator because it promotes people who do all the server events from abusing Bradley more. AS they don't have time to scout Brad since they are too busy doing heli, cargo, and oil rigs

21 hours ago, aNoNiM said:

If you live near it, there is a large chance you can hear the C4 go off, then you time 1 hour from that.

I am actually against this indicator because it promotes people who do all the server events from abusing Bradley more. AS they don't have time to scout Brad since they are too busy doing heli, cargo, and oil rigs

This is a fair concern but from my experience the people who do all of these other events are also killing Bradley when they can anyways. As for abuse I don't see much in the way of an issue as a large a majority of people are kind enough to forgo killing Bradley if someone else asks. I feel and indicator or some sort of notification would give a point to start a conversation between people as to who is interested in killing it, which would also help avoid my original issue of people not saying when Bradley has been killed. On the topic of living near launch, it's hardly practical in my opinion for everyone who wants to kill Bradley regularly to build a base near launch just to listen for C4, that takes away from playing many other parts of the game if they need to sit in their base listening for explosions. Like I said, I understand your concern but I hope you can see my perspective here.

I actually think all indicators should be removed. If all indicators were removed players would be forced to communicate more and or be more aware of their surroundings. I am ok with keeping indications on the map only if someone is in range of it.