Ban Appeal - warist666 - RustEZ pure EU

I was banned by Ben for multiple instances of bad language in chat. I do believe that his actions were justified and deserved. However, offending anyone was not my intention and 99% of my language was directed towards friends. I should have realised that despite this, there are others in the server too.

I did not take the multiple warnings by Ben, and Fly, seriously enough and that was my mistake. Once the ban happend, I felt much regret. I have had time to reflect and I will NOT make this mistake again and have most definitely learned my lesson.

I loved being a part of the rustEZ community and had definitely contributed, helped others and made friends much more than any harm dealt.

I would love to be able to return to the server and be reunited with all the friendly players and admins. 

I hope this is considered, Thank you.

-warist666

Hello warist666

First of all, i'm glad to hear that you are sorry for the bad behaviour in our chat.
Unfortunatly there is a lot more that happend then just some bad behaviour in chat.

-Intentionally starting fights with players bye doing stuff to piss them off.
-Intentionally calling players bad names.
-Even at one point you compered one of my admins to " the perfect soldier in  '45" wich is very insulting since hes a German.
-And like you already stated, ignoring multiple warnings of multiple admins.

You spend time to create 2 new accounts to get arrond the ban, yet you didnt took any time to appologize to our players or staff.
Looking at all of this, i'm not convinced you are a changed man.

Basicly, to much is happend, and to less time and effort to fix it has passed.

My advise is to come back in a couple months so everyone has the time to cooldown since you made quite a mess in here.
Use that time to think about your actions and what you will do to make sure it wont happen again.
But most of all, take that time to appologize to our players and staff.

The door isnt closed yet, i just need to see more action from your side to make up for everything that happend.

Regards
Ben.

I’ve met a million guys like warist666 in my life.  He’s not gonna change.   What person even jokes about Nazi’s in this day and age? Especially on a server with a broad spectrum of nationalities?   It’s twisted.  If Warist is allowed to return I won’t use EUPure any longer.    I didn’t enjoy my time whilst he was there, snide little comments. 

I love EUPure as it’s escapism from the rubbish that gets thrown at you in life, not to endure more.

@Gringo I'm sorry I've made the game worse for you in the past. It's the internet, you can expect a little toxicity. You don't know me, because you haven't seen my good side, i am a good person really, I have the ability to change how I act on the server. I don't want this feud with you. I know I've pissed you off in the past but really I want to get over that and get passed it. Start fresh. I am just like you in that I want to play this game with a nice community and escape the harsh realities of life for a couple hours here and there. Please try and get over our past quarrels and see that I am nice really.

I just want to start fresh so i can show you I'm actually a good person who can easily change the way I acted.

Thanks

Edited by warist666

If you had raided me or stolen from me, I could probably forgive.     Its the comments that you have made,  the language you use whilst talking to other players not just myself,  I find them extremely offensive and find it hard to believe that anyone using that kind of language is going to easily change.    Im afraid I have no sympathy, I dont know you,    its a game server,  there are others perhaps more suited to you.  

at the end of the day I am just a user of this server expressing my opinion,  I have no say in what happens.

As a side note, some of the comments you made, this server aside, could land you in a lot of trouble.   

• Death locked this topic