Banned on US Pure

As cjc had pointed out, I don't see much of an appeal, but i will take it as such.

First and foremost, You were told multiple times to read the server rules and had more than one chance to do so, and disregarded them even after you were spoken to twice including being given the rules verbally, which you acknowledged. You then continued to loot players and bases. This alone tells me that you don't want to take the rules seriously, and will only set out to repeat history. 

Second, There is an astounding lack of remorse or acknowledgement about the ban, and the reason for it. 

Finally, If you are coming from pvp servers claiming to be bad at it, and based on your previous actions reminiscent of pvp, History is bound to repeat itself. I do not see a reason to lift the ban on our server. That said, you are however, welcome to join any of the other RustEZ servers, and who knows, maybe Casual is a good fit. I will warn you however, any infraction could lead you to a ban from another of our servers. and potentially from all of our servers based on the severity. 

All the best despite the turnout, 

Indigo

• Like 1