Banned EU Pure cuntish

• Staff

Offender: cuntish Battlemetrics Steam

Server: EU Pure

Time: 11:36 PM GMT

Length: Permanent

Reason: Trolling, Griefing, Stealing, Player herassment

additional info:

the player joined at 9:36PM GMT. i checked his battlemetrics profile straight away because of his offensive name. one of the British Admins on Eu Pure told me  this is a verry rude word in Britain. and he wanted to get rid of him straight away. i asked tribrats and she answered me that its a common word in AU and US . so i checked his profile out of curiousity.i noticed he has been playing on 84! (pvp only )other servers . well i made tribrats notice and she had a bad feeling about him too, so she hopped on eu to keep a closer look on him. it turned out he was pretending to be a 11 year old kid fresh rust player without any experience . asking for free stuff and so on. we followed him peak time (4 admins in vanish on his tail) and noticed him going through bases , checking stuff and jumping into houses . he received a verbal warning of tribrats in voice chat about the rules and how he can make this server his home. right after she went to vanish again he gained acess to another players house wich left his codelocks unintentional unlocked. he put up a code, plopped down a TC , acessed the sleeper on the roof . she entlocked the door of the roofacess and had another talk to him.  tribrats had to hop back on the US server so we followed him a while . he was trolling in chat and demanding Admins TP him and give him an free AK . we wasted 2 hours in following him and then he jumped into a pumpjack /quarry of a player, stole stones and LGF . this is where tribrads gave green light for the ban.

Proof:

20190709020236_1.thumb.jpg.f2060d29ba39a47a2e81f1bb4aedcd3a.jpg

20190709013351_1.thumb.jpg.bc9362267baa352343d7b9396feb8554.jpg

20190709021259_1.thumb.jpg.d29b7f927fa430fd4d0b9598cc5bec7c.jpg

image.png.7851f8c86c972c1c0555d2190169f76e.png

a ton of more screenshots available upon request

• Like 2