Got Raid! lost 1500 scraps

hi, my account name Wirachman i've been playing on RustEZ [AU] like 3days and i just got raid by user "mathicsatem", im dc for rest like 30 minutes when i comeback online there is someone on my camp and raiding me while im sleep,, i lost 1500 scraps 150 hqm all my weapon (including grenade launcher) and metalfragment, its okay for me to lost all that thing, but the attitude that this person have that i want to report, cause the rules in this server "user cant raid any other user". this photo i took when i caught him raiding my storage base, and i locked him from the outside, and he just killed himself afterthat. oh and the proof he is raiding me the weapon that i just take is my weapon before dc with some flastight and simple handmade sight (just to make sure)

image.thumb.png.06521e3ca4cc21f90647858b311ad6e8.png

please respond this topic, and announce it because we dont need people who againts the server rules

im sorry for my word, bad english, but i need admin to fix it^^ thankyou :))

thankyou @tribrats for your respons, but now there is problem, several times i tried connect to the server but i cant, it always tell me to reconnect, like the picture below, i check my connection was normal and i can play others game and its normal.

is there any problem with my character, my char name is Wirachman, thankyou @tribratsfor solving my situation^^

image.thumb.png.4741593d040f3e49ea93bce06cab66fb.png