Riavis Intro

Riavis

Hello!  I'm actually not all that new, but I kept away from an intro while I felt the servers out and then was in the hospital recently until my son was born. So here we go!

I pretty much stay on US Scourge where, hopefully, the wife will also be playing. Been on quite a large hiatus and now I'm trying to get back into the groove of things and learning about electronics (not to mention failing spectacularly at piloting!). My goal at the moment is to fix a habit of mine since I first played Rust... stop building ugly square bases! And to start actually installing lighting in them.

Usually I tend to stick to a hermit playstyle, but that is also something I'm hoping to change within the next few wipes. I look forward to interacting with this AWESOME community and learning all that I can!

• Like 1

Hey Riavis,

I'm glad you found your way to Scourge! Congratulations to you and your wife on the new addition to your family. ❤️ Good luck with the lighting. AlrightyThen sometimes puts on an electrical school event which is very helpful. 

Also, I couldn't agree with you more... the RustEZ community is such a great group of gamers!

• Like 1