BANNED US Survival GPyle2

I understand that what I did was very wrong and I now know that I should have done it and I am sorry for my actions, but at the time I was very angry because this same player is always accusing me and my friend of taking the heli look even when we helped take it down every time other then this time that my friend went to a marker on the map as he was looking for a treasure chest that happened to be close to the heli crash, idk if that what the marker stood for but the marker on the map looked like it was a note treasure chest so my friend went to collect it and yet again get yelled at by the same player for doing something he clearly wasn't.

• Haha 1
Just now, GPyle2 said:

I understand that what I did was very wrong and I now know that I should have done it and I am sorry for my actions, but at the time I was very angry because this same player is always accusing me and my friend of taking the heli look even when we helped take it down every time other then this time that my friend went to a marker on the map as he was looking for a treasure chest that happened to be close to the heli crash, idk if that what the marker stood for but the marker on the map looked like it was a note treasure chest so my friend went to collect it and yet again get yelled at by the same player for doing something he clearly wasn't.

Ban has been lifted. I appreciate you understanding that your actions were in the wrong.