Feedback & Suggestions

Death

I dont really like to write on forums but yea here we go hehe :) i began on the normal rustez pve but im gonna test the other one the first feelings are fine right now with the level system another thing is i dont really feel any lags what i nice aswell :P what i miss on this new pve server but you wouldnt add it its instant craft and teleports that are two things what i and alot of other people love but yea 1 person have not really something to say :) atm not more things to say *To Be Continued* :D 

the one server is vanilla but the new one can be with few plugins :) they dont have to be same and i dont mean with million teleports i mean maybe max 3 or 5 tp's to players daily and 20-35 to the base daily aswell

Edited by Axeljunior
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Death said:

I've added increased stack sizes to resources doubling them from their original 1,000 limits to now 2,000.

Awesome I was going to mention increased stacks. The leveling system allows more gather per level and we fill up quicker (fine by me I live that) Another thought is a quest system. Gathering without meaning does get a bit tiresome. So my thought is quests involving gathering of animal products and resources a possible reward upon completion. 

• Like 1

Hey death, love the new server. Levelling system adds a goal past getting a base fleshed out. Backpack is awesome but (for me at least) gets in the way when harvesting. Larger stack size is nice without making gathering too easy. "The night time is the right time" so I don't mind losing the vote, and the increased night gathering is cool. I did have issues removing my placeables, no hp decay on tool impact.

As for suggestions...

All I would like to see is a removal tool if possible. 

All in all great job.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Death said:

@WIFItuffGuy What do you mean by "gets in the way?"

Also be sure to read this update which includes the removal tool. I've also removed day vote system because I find it somewhat cheating the aspect of PVE.

This may be a cool idea and you might think otherwise, but how about a town with NPC traders for all sorts for stuff like guns ammo resources, etc. Ive seen a few PvE server have it and people seem to like it. You could incorporate quests as well and have a credit system for completion that's used for the NPC's. Just a thought

Seems like a huge amount of animals, but I feel thats on purpose to make this tough. Constantly got to watch your back.

On the PVE server, barrels and wooden barricades break with one swing, on this server they don't, and chew up hatchets / pick axe's really quickly.

3 hours ago, Death said:

The wildlife isn't completed yet. I am still working on improving the spawn rates, speed and even damage to animals. This server will be a challenge and if you have a habit of rage quitting this server isn't for you.

I haz rage sometimes and actually broken a keyboard playing this game xD it's all good. The Bananna Men will rise!

• Haha 1