Feedback & Suggestions

Death

For the purge maybe have it happen 48 hours prior or just for a full 24 hours and instead of having access to helis and tanks why don't we have the normal raiding tactics? In our last server it was so much fun trying to defend the base against raiders. Helis and tanks to me are not just that much fun at all. It's the raiding using the normal tactics that make it fun. Otherwise its just like what is the point in trying to defend against helis and tanks, there isnt any point.

The point isn't to defend, it's to destroy everything in sight and have helicopter vs. helicopter fights and such.

That being said, it's a PVE server. We aren't going to enable raiding, and we enable the helicopters and tanks within the last 3-5 hours before the wipe so it doesn't negatively impact the server and its players.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

First time posting and im sure i will catch all kind of heck for asking for this but Zombies perhaps? Just asking because it was fun when rust first came out. Had to watch out for not only animals but zombies as well. and loot all the LOOTZ!

BTW i totally love the server and enjoy just being able to play and relax after 8 hours of a 9 to 5 job

Thanks!

• Like 1

The experience so far is great. My only complaint with the /remove is that no matter if you switch your active item it wont go away leading to accidental deletion. I feel that the system that was in place for a few days that once you switched to any active item the /remove status went away so you dont have to worry about typing /remove again or in its place pressing the designated key.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:36 PM, Bones said:

would like to see scrap for sale in your store. maybe like 3K or 5K :D that way can go on a shopping spree at the vending machines.

this...*1000 ...we're not quite 2 weeks into the new wipe and there seems to be a monopoly on goods and trading...at this point I recycle 99% of my daily airdrop to try to get scrap so I can save for the workbench BP's...and while I'm making progress (slow, turtle slow) I will probably not get through all of the cheapest BP's at this point and we lose our knowledge base with the next wipe, correct?  

Would you be open to any of the following?

1) once  or twice a month, make the VIP drop a really decent scrap gift instead.

2) make some of the cars (or parts of the car) scrap.  you don't know when or what kind of car/truck...but not only can you farm the cans, but the car too.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Top Shot Tracking: A way to track shooting distance. Basically the death messages tracked to show who has the best shot per weapon type + sight type during each server cycle. Perhaps a way to see a list of current month's top distances in-game but also tracked on the EZ forums so we can keep track of best overall shots, over time.

Edited by Aurora
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Yo, big daddy Death!

Thought on a way to clear up clutter on the survival map.  You know how everyone is trying to gather at least 3-4 (or more if they want more HQM since it's so hard to get) quarries to run around an gather sulfer, metal, stone, and high quality metal?   How about... making it so that once a person actually HAS gathered and placed their quarries, an admin can come alone, check the 'ore per minute' rating on all of them, and then assign those numbers to a single quarry at the players main base.   This way they actually put in the work to get quarries, build (or buy) survey charges, and get them set up. 

So they could then put in a request, tell the admin's which quarry will be the ONLY quarry, and the grid locations of their other quarries, and an admin could get it set up, and DELETE the extra quarries.  Then a person has a single quarry, instead of multiple quarries and buildings all over the map cluttering things up. 

It's just a fun thought. 

• Like 1