Feedback & Suggestions

Death

• Staff
6 minutes ago, Crio_2013 said:

The new server is great!!!  Well done!!!  Appreciate the ability to modify your own base and the new anti-raid programming is awesome. 

Much appreciated! I hope you will like the next update coming out later tonight.

Just a thought but can you adjust the rates at which we get hungry and thirsty. I am swimming in a full fridge of food and more water I can shake a stick at but no real need for any of it I seem to hardly get hungry or thirsty.  Since we're getting so much food from animals and its easier to cook it, I feel like I just sit on it and end up throwing food and water out so I'm not packed full of it.

• Like 1

• Staff
9 hours ago, Moargripz said:

Just a thought but can you adjust the rates at which we get hungry and thirsty. I am swimming in a full fridge of food and more water I can shake a stick at but no real need for any of it I seem to hardly get hungry or thirsty.  Since we're getting so much food from animals and its easier to cook it, I feel like I just sit on it and end up throwing food and water out so I'm not packed full of it.

I will change up the respawn behavior in today's update.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2017 at 5:23 PM, Death said:

The update will be released tomorrow, however, bug reports from the previous update have already been fixed.

Component system could use some tweaking still. rifle bodies and smg  use to be rare and a thrill to find. now they are as common as a cold. at this point no use to selling in vending machines as anyone can easily obtain them.

• Like 1

I'm going to be that guy again. I think I have stubble across a bug by accident. I was crafting 2 sets of light. one was crafting 133 and the other 80. Out of the 133 in the first batch I had gotten down to 40 something lights left when it just all together stopped crafting either set. Looked in my inventory and all the resources were still gone aswell. I don't know if it's a known bug in Rust itself or what, but it let me scratching my head as that was a lot of LGF and Metal Frags donated to the Rust Gods.

• Staff
4 hours ago, Billy Madison said:

So I was thinking that one of these times I'd like to see more islands surrounding the main area of the map unless it's asking too much. Just a thought.

I'm pretty happy with our current map but I will see what I can do to add more variety.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to put my 2 cents worth in and say I have been having the best time on this modded server!  I still pop over to the other pve but the draw is pretty strong to stay over here now.  

Love the community, fabulous mods and an all-round good time.

Thanks for all you do :)

Fyre

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Staff
10 hours ago, Fyreswrath said:

So I just noticed that foraging is gone from the list of xp activities, but when I harvest shrooms, my skinning xp goes up.

Have I had a few too many shrooms myself or is this new?

Fyre

I'll look into it, but do lay off the shrooms awhile?

• Like 1

• Death pinned and unpinned this topic