Car Trouble

CatLoaf

Players have been reporting losing their cars overnight to decay, or having to repair it for 90 scrap. Seems a little steep for less than 24 hours.

They have been getting stuck in the car door when trying to exit. They aren't in a garage or anything, it's out in the open and they get stuck. Crouching and jumping fixes this, but it would be nice if there was a fix on our end for it.

6 hours ago, AlyCat said:

They have been getting stuck in the car door when trying to exit. They aren't in a garage or anything, it's out in the open and they get stuck. Crouching and jumping fixes this, but it would be nice if there was a fix on our end for it.

This has happened at least 11 times today to different people.

• Like 1

Haven't seen much of the decay, so that must've been fixed, though for the first few hours my car UI wasn't working. I still have an issue with some message in the chat showing up, but it appears blank, and it only appears when I enter a vehicle. Also, getting stuck in the door of cars is fun -- nothing better than being stuck in the car as if mom left the child locks on. Don't know much about Rust, but is it possible to push the seats further from the center of the car (hitboxes or seat and all?). Seems like a lot of people are having fun with this problem.

• Like 1